- Superior tensile strength for extraordinary resiliency.
- Superior puncture & tear resistance properties.
- Protection from unwanted & dangerous substances.
- Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit. Fit more comfortably, reduced hand fatigue & respiration.
- Beaded cuff makes easy donning and guards against tearing.
- Smooth gloves donning surface provides a more natural feel.
- Powder free to eliminate powder – induced irritation & dermatitis to user.
- Low level of extract able protein & chemical residue, hence lower incidence of allergic reactions.
Chlorinated Online Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves
Ambidextrous; Finger Tip Textured; Beaded Cuff; White or Coloured (Blue, Light Blue, …).
Powder content ≤ 2mg per gloves.
Aqueous extractable protein : 50ug/dm2 or less with label claim.
Design & Features
Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, smooth or fully palm textured.
Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
Marked in the check box on the shipping carton with black ink.
Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 38°C.
3 years from the date of manufacturing.
100pcs / inner, 10 inners / carton.
Palm Width (mm)
Palm Width (mm)
< 80 (XS)
85 ± 3 (S)
95 ± 3 (M)
105 ± 3 (L)
> 110 (XL)
Thickness – Single wall (mm)
Finger tip (at 13 ± 3mm from the extreme tip)
Palm (at centre of palm)
Single Wall (mm)
Tensile strength (MPA)
Before aging: 18.0Mpa min
After aging: 14.0Mpa min
Elongation at break (%)
Before aging: 650% min
After aging: 500% min
(70 ± 2°C for 7 days)
ASTM D3578 (05) standards Under GMP practice.
Manufactured under ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003. ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.